Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah J Franklin
Dr. Deborah J Franklin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Franklin is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah J Franklin has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Franklin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Deborah J Franklin accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThomas Jefferson Rehabilitation Medicine, 25 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Deborah J Franklin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.