Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah Jennings has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 9
I have been working very closely with this doctor for 1-2 years and she is very adamant about pros & cons of the medications that we try and has even went as far as to call me from her personal cell phone to check in on me. That alone shows me how much she cares for her patients and no other doctor has ever done anything close to that for me. We have went through several treatment methods and are still searching for the right one and she is very patient with me and my questions. Always has the answer on top of her head, this doctor is sharp as a tack. Highly recommend!
unlike the last person that apparently has some issues of her own. I can say she does a wonderful job at her profession. I'm her daughter and everywhere I go I have people come up to me telling me they love my mother that she's good at what she does. I have no idea who she sees nor do I care to, its up to the patient if they come up and tell me they see her. So to the other persons review I would disregard that they clearly don't know a good Doctor when they see one!!! shame!
Dr. Jennings is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tahlequah City Hospital
27 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Deborah Jennings accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah Jennings in this video.
Dr. Deborah Jennings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tahlequah, OK.