Dr. Deborah A Juster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah A Juster?

Fabulous physician

Dr Juster is wonderful. She is so kind to my 99 year old Mother and such an excellent physician.

Is excellent at replying to emails in a timely maner.

Incompentant

My father spent an entire day for this appointment. He went in for what seems to me to be a simple upper respitory infection and was told that he had a viral infection. Then the genius Dr. Juster sent my 72 year old father home telling him to buy some cough syrup. Looking over the paperwork my father brought home the doctor diagnosed my father without doing a culture on his spit or running any further test near as I can tell. I found the new doctors of today are very reluctant to give out time tested anti biotics for any purpose. They would rather you go home and suffer thru and build your immunity naturally. Thats great and all ,but is the whole household supposed to get sick so we can have a natural recovery?

Dr. Deborah A Juster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.