Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Deborah Kado
Deborah Kado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with another office in La Jolla, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Deborah Kado is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA MEDICAL CENTER SANTA MONICA. She speaks Spanish.
Deborah Kado has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Deborah Kado has the following 18 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Medicine
Deborah Kado is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Kado is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital
UCLA Medical Center
26 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Deborah Kado in this video.
Deborah Kado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.