Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Deborah L Kaufman
Deborah L Kaufman is a Doctor primarily located in Sebastian, FL. She speaks English.
Deborah L Kaufman has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 18
Office staff was rude, made me pay up front because they "didn't know" whether or not my insurance was good even though they called the ins company were told the vist is covered under my plan. I needed a prescription renewal for birth control pills and the doc only allowed 6 months worth, said I must come back for another visit to get more pills. I've never heard of a doc prescribing less than a years worth for someone in my excellent health. I believe this doctor is acting in a very unethical and money motivated way.
My visit to Dr. Kaufman's office was great. She is extremely knowledgable in her field and I certainly did not feel like some of the other people that posted. The Receptionist was very pleasant as well as the Medical Assistant. My daughter also goes to Dr. Kaufman. She had a health issue that was handled promptly, with professionalism and caring. It is my hope that Dr. Kaufman will be in Sebastian for a long, long time. We need great doctors like her!
I am new to the area and was looking for a good doctor. A friend recommended Dr. Kaufman so I gave her a try, and I am so happy I did. She is caring and her staff is as well. I have read the other posts and I am sad to see that some people would bad mouth a doctor because they neglected to understand their insurance. I too have a deductible and it is my responsibility to know that ahead of time. Overall the doctor is very thorough and nice.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions709 Sebastian Blvd, Sebastian, FL
Take a minute to learn about Deborah L Kaufman in this video.
Deborah L Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebastian, FL.