The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Kerlin
Dr. Deborah Kerlin, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kerlin is affiliated with Walnut Creek Campus, Summit Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus. Dr. Kerlin has received 8 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Kerlin has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Deborah Kerlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.