Dr. Deborah L Kerlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah L Kerlin?

Don't be Fooled by the Positive Reviews!

This doctor has a very frail ego. If you pad her ego, you'll be fine. If you ask too many questions, you will feel her wrath and witness her instability. I was scheduled to have thyroid surgery with Dr. Kerlin. When the hospital called me before my procedure, I asked some basic questions about my procedure...what family members family could be be present, who could advocate for me in an emergency, how long would my hospital stay be, etc. Dr. Kerlin immediately called me an hour later and lit into me about not trusting her and told me to find myself another surgeon. Apparently the hospital had called her to let her I know I had pre-operative questions. Keep in mind that I had already taken time off from work to have this surgery when Dr. Kerlin abruptly cancelled it. She was so verbally aggressive and cruel on the phone, I am still in shock. She then sent me a certified letter in the mail discontinuing any level of care for me and suggested that I find a surgeon in the local phone book. This woman is unstable, short-tempered, and downright vicious. She is threatened and easily enraged by educated assertive patients who seek details regarding their medical procedure. You do not want someone like this cutting into you on the operating table. Consider yourself warned.

Expert surgeon

When you need surgery, you want the best. She is it.

Dr. Kerlin is both compassionate and intelligent and explains matters in a clear format.

Excellent surgeon, and patient experience

Excellent experience. Dr Kerlin was recommended for my breast surgery. She was extremely competent and explained things so well that ANYONE would be able to understand what was happening in regards to the diagnosis and surgery. Her staff member, Valerie made the appointments and was very kind. The day after the surgery Dr. Kerlin called me from her personal phone and was extremely kind and seemed very interested in how I was doing. Another person followed up from her staff two days later and she too was extremely pleasant. Maybe the negative people mentioned in the previous reviews are either gone or happier now? I'm thrilled with Dr Kerlin and the entire experience with the Aspen Surgery Center. I'm quite grateful right now!

She is an excellent Doctor. She treats her patients with compasion and care.

Dr. Kerlin is the best!

Dr. Kerlin is bright, caring and extremely competent. I felt that I was in good hands with her. She is a great communicator. I had great results thanks to her skilled touch. I read the reviews on this site about her staff and have to say that I had nothing but positive experiences with all of them. Her peers seem to have a lot of respect for her as well.

Exceptional from diagnosis through surgery

An exceptional surgeon and kind person. I felt so comfortable immediately with Dr. Kerlin; she came recommended by my friends.

Terrible Staff in a Time of Need.

Shame on you Dr. Kerlin for employing a cold, insensitive, and rude individual as Lynn. Great Doctor. Terrible Staff.

Dr. Kerlin is very skilled and caring. She is a wonderful doctor. The staff at the front desk, especially Lynn, are so unpleasant and inflexible that I almost cancelled the whole visit. I assume that Dr. Kerlin endorses their approach and that is disconcerting.

Wonderful surgeon in an emergency

Dr. Kerlin is normally booked out about 2 months, but she squeezed me in when my eye dr. called her because I had temporary blindness due to suspected temporal arteritis and needed a biopsy. She saw me the next day for a consult, and scheduled the biopsy for that same evening, coming in at nite to do the surgery so that the lab results could be obtained ASAP and I could be treated to prevent another episode of blindness. She called me the next morning to follow up. Her staff (Lynn) has been very courteous and helpful.

Simply the best

I do recommend this physician to anyone who wants the best. Dr. Kerlin is caring and efficient. She has been my surgeon three times over the years. I have complete trust in her abilities.