Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah J Kondis
Dr. Deborah J Kondis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kondis is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation. Dr. Kondis has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah J Kondis has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Deborah J Kondis has the following 11 expertise
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 23
I came to Dr Kondis with extreme pain. She was so kind and caring. She wanted to figure out the problem right away. I ended up needing surgery. She called the hospital late at night to check on me and gave my nurse her home number so if there was a problem my nurse wouldn't have to mess with the answering service. I thought that was so awesome! Dr Kondis has wonderful nurses and office staff also. They have all helped me and I have just been amazed at how great they are.
She takes the time to chat with you....I got fed up with doctor's who have there hand on the doorknob while you are still asking questions. Great and personable!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Kondis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Deborah J Kondis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah J Kondis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.