Dr. Deborah Kondis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Kondis?

RN

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I came to Dr Kondis with extreme pain. She was so kind and caring. She wanted to figure out the problem right away. I ended up needing surgery. She called the hospital late at night to check on me and gave my nurse her home number so if there was a problem my nurse wouldn't have to mess with the answering service. I thought that was so awesome! Dr Kondis has wonderful nurses and office staff also. They have all helped me and I have just been amazed at how great they are.

Highly recommended

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Competent, kind and caring, easy to talk with - and great to see colorful, sensual art in the waiting room for what can be a stressful visit!

DR KONDIS IS AMAZING!!!!!

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I highly recommend this doctor ladies. She definately knows what she is doing and is helpful. I was on my period for 40 days in a row when I met Dr. Kondis. She knew what the problem was and was able to explain it to me in terms I understood.

Posted on July 20th, 2011

She takes the time to chat with you....I got fed up with doctor's who have there hand on the doorknob while you are still asking questions. Great and personable!

The best

Posted on November 13th, 2009

I had problems with spotting for months. I went to two different doctors who never gave me an explanation. My mother recommended Dr. Kondis as a second opinion. She sat down with me and started asking me questions about my routines-which no other doctor had done. She finally asked me if I was taking any medication while I took my birth control pills. I had been taking many vitamins and the pills at the same time. She advised me to take them at different times. It worked. The two other doctors did not even think to ask that question. All I can say is that she is the best. I wish all doctors had her ability to really care for a patient.

awesin

Posted on July 28th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kondis for many years. She was a wonderful obstetrician and I hated when she quit delivering babies. She has always spent plenty of time to listen to my problems and has always been available when I needed her. Vicky her nurse never forgets anything and can remember details from years ago.

Caring Doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2008

I have been going to Dr Kondis for the past two years after having a most unpleasant experience with another female GYN in town. The staff is very pleasant, Dr Kondis attentive and nice. The nurse is calming, making 'small talk'. Overall a very welcoming experience.

Great doctor

Posted on September 17th, 2008

I have been going to Dr.Kondis for 16 years. She delivered one of my children and now she's helping me through menopause. She has always listened to my concerns and questions and given me very informed information. She takes as much time with me as I need and I never feel rushed. Her staff has been with her a long time and they are very professional as well. I have never had a bad experience.

Poor professionalism and sensitivity

Posted on September 9th, 2008

I had a freezing procedure of my cervix which both Dr. Kondis and her nurse assured me would feel like slight cramping. Well it actually felt really bad and when I explained how I felt to Dr. Kondis I could hear her and her nurse talk bad about me in the room next to mine as if the walls were not thin. The nurse kept saying that I called her "freaking out" about the procedure I was about to have when in fact I was just asking basic questions including questions about the potential pain. Additionally when I was leaving the office Dr. Kondis stopped me and told me that I looked "dramatic". I did not appreciate their lack of professionalism and sensitivity.

Posted on June 16th, 2017