Dr. Deborah L Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah L Smith?

Wish I would have met you sooner…

Threw my entire journey of infertility I have spent plenty of time confused, not fully understanding my body and the truth of what was a possibility of starting a family. I have spent so much time in pain both mentally and physically, we have had our fair share of heartaches and achievements. I would never change anything for it has given me strength and thought me so much to be grateful for. If I could change one thing it would be to have been to met Dr Smith and Angela (our love bug nurse) sooner….. Dr Smith has a focused directive and SO much knowledge she holds a stern protocol to ensure the best outcome even if it is not what you want to hear. But threw all that tough love, there is a kind smile, someone who truly believes in her work and gets joy of beautiful outcomes. Rocky Mnt Staff is always warm hearted and kind. Our nurse Angela’s love, concern, and motivation have given us a life time friend. One that I will forever be grateful to for holding my hand threw the good, bad, the ugly and the beautiful. My husband and I are 38 weeks expecting our first babies- twins! WE never can say thank you enough to them all for being a part of our story….

Do not go anywhere else

Was seen at both Conceptions and CCRM. My husband had testicular cancer in the past and his sperm counts were less than perfect. Was told at the other 2 programs IVF with testing embryos was my only option. This would have cost me over $25,000 at those programs. A friend advised me to see Dr. Smith at Rocky Mountain Fertility. She suggested Clomid with inseminations. I am now pregnant with twins. I only spent $850 for their IUI package- little shocked about twins but I am ectastic.

Answers the phone in the middle of the night

Was every aspect of my experience perfect? No, I had a couple billing issues, and a couple scheduling frustrations, but this a supper emotional thing and you are on hormonal treatments, so somethings in hindsight were probably not a big deal. It is easy for me to give 5 stars because I have beautiful twins from my first round of IVF, and I was referred by a friend who also has a beautiful daughter from her first round of IVF with dr. Smith. With that said the reason I am giving her 5 stars is when I was 7 weeks pregnant and at 10pm started bleeding I was devastated as I thought I was loosing one or both of my babies Dr. Smith answered her cell phone, talked me through it and gave me instructions for what to do to try and save my pregnancy. Maybe it would have been ok anyway or maybe it was the steps she had me take. But either way she was there for me.

2 cycles but no success

I went thru two IVF cycles with Dr. Smith but it didn't work. First protocol was probably just not a good fit and the egg quality was not good. The second protocol seemed better but the Dr. could not get retrieve all the eggs and I only got 6 of the 14 eggs I was suppose to have. Only 2 fertilized but no pregnancy. I think after $50K and a year of needles I am too upset for words.

Rushed service

My wife felt very rushed after her egg retrieval. She had a hard time recovering from the anesthesia. I had to help her to the bathroom to get dressed without her falling over. She couldn't walk and was fading in and out of sleep. They took her to the car in the wheelchair then she vomited in the parking lot. After this experience she was very upset with the clinic and didn't want to go back for the transfer.

Exellent!

Dr. Smith and staff are excellent. So happy we went to see her after a bad experience with another Denver reproductive endocrinologist.

Please save your emotional health, money and sanity and do not go here.

I can not say enough great things about Dr. Smith, Taunya RN & the entire practice. They are all so welcoming & kind. I've never felt rushed. Taunya always returns my calls, answers all my questions & goes above and beyond. During my visits with Dr. Smith she is very through & I never feel like my time is limited with her. I've been a patient at this practice for almost 3 years. We were given some great advice regarding conception. They monitored my first official pregnancy very closely & now I'm on my second, I was so happy to go back. Dr. Smith was so sweet and gave my son a copy of his own ultrasound. <3 He still talks about my doctor visit & the baby in my belly.

Highly Recommend Dr. Smith and Staff!

Dr. Smith was very knowledgeable about my diagnosis, and current on the trends and advances in the field. The staff at RMFC were great, and always available to answer questions. After visiting with two other reproductive endocrinologists in Denver, I was confident that Dr. Smith and staff were the right choice for us. The group at RMFC helped us achieve our dream of a family, and I am so grateful that we went to Dr. Smith.

Great Doctor!

After being disappointed by another fertility doctor, I came to Dr. Smith. She was much more thorough and willing to listen to me. Because of her expertise and attention to detail, my husband and I were able to concieve and I was able to carry two pregnancies to term. My family is complete, and I owe a large part of that to Dr. Smith and her staff. My only regret is being too busy with my two young children that I haven't been able to come and visit! I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Smith!

I would have to disagree with the last review. Dr. Smith is amazing and Taunya has been extremely helpful through out my entire process. She has been available whenever I have called and has always called me back, if I have had to leave a message. Paying $75 is a minimal amount to be paying for treatment. Dr. Smith has always been able to help answer all of my questions when I do go to see her. I would and have recommended this office to several people and will continue as I have had success twice with Dr. Smith.

Dr Smith was a very nice doctor. Her staff on the other hand particularly Taunya is rude and no help what so ever. I will be going to a different fertility clinic because the staff has zero bedside manner I would have given them zero stars but that is not an option. You never get a call back. From day one I have been given the run around with no assistance from these people. You have to pay $75 dollars each time you would like to talk to Dr. Smith on top of all the money you shell out for treatment. Do yourself a favor and find a different fertility clinic.