Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah K Lehmann has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Critical Care
- Kidney Disease
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 45
My primary referred me to this office. I looked at her web site and thought she would be a good match for what I want in a doctor. She was more than willing to take the time to explain the situation in my body in detail. She takes a conservative approach, no rush to surgery if other approaches can accomplish what is needed. Her nurse assistant was wonderful, also very helpful and informative. I have been looking for years for a gynecologist that I would feel this comfortable with. The office itself was very personal, decorated with dolls from around the world. Not a corporately run office.
I would never go back to Dr. Lehmann because she was unprofessional, the things she said to me at my appointment were belittling to me. Staff was all so unprofessional, never did what they said they were going to and even lied to me. They were suppose to bill the insurance, but they coded the visit wrong and so the bill came to me. Spoke to my insurance they said they would pay for it all the doctor office had to do was recode and send it in. Billing lady in Dr. Lehmann's office was unfriendly, she never tried to help me and kept lying to me that she would speak to the doctor and call me back and never would. Told me she didn't know she was suppose to call me back for an update when I called back after waiting a couple weeks. I wouldn't have even give the doctor a star, doctor and staff were that bad.
I visited Dr. Lehmann's office for the first time this week, to get a second opinion on a matter that was scary to me. She reassured me instantly that there was little cause for concern in my situation as I have had a complete hysterectomy already, and she spent ample time explaining why. She was thoughtful, warm and sympathetic to me in my situation and advised against any unnecessary testing. She also took time to discuss a matter I did not see as hormone related, and due to her thorough explanation I am taking hormones again. I would definitely recommend her to others.
The first visit I had was very pleasant as staff was very friendly and Doctor Lehman was very kind and knowledgeable. She performed a colposcopy. I came the second time and had a leep procedure done 5 days ago. It went very well. She calmed me with my anxiety about having this done. It took about 15 minutes. I feel fine with a little cramping and very little spotting. If you need this procedure I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Lehman.
40 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Deborah K Lehmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDeborah Kay Lehmann Md, 6420 Southwest Blvd Ste 128, Benbrook, TX
Dr. Deborah K Lehmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Benbrook, TX.