- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah A Lehrich MD
Dr. Deborah A Lehrich, MD is a doctor primarily located in Homosassa, FL, with another office in Bethesda, MD. They have 25 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Deborah A Lehrich has 2 locations
Dr. Deborah A Lehrich has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Deborah A Lehrich has the following 13 expertise
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Deborah A Lehrich Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Deborah A Lehrich
Dr. Lehrich graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in 1994. Dr. Lehrich works in Homosassa, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Lehrich is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital, Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.