Dr. Deborah A Lenart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah A Lenart?

Dr. Lenart is absolutely amazing! Never felt better after my surgery!

I went to Dr. Lenart a few years ago, when I moved to the area. I was a medical patient. She acted like I was wasting her time because all I wanted was gynecological services. Maybe she's different with obstetrical patients, but she felt that I should not have bothered her, that I should have seen a nurse practioner. She had been recommended to me, I asked for her when I made an appointment, and I didn't even know there was a nurse practitioner. I didn't go back. I got another doctor who didn't seem to mind that a patient wasn't having a baby every year.

A missed opportunity

The doctor kept me waiting for over an hour and was very abrupt when she finally did meet with me (and didn't apologize). I was a new patient and very upset about something, but she was very dismissive, rushed, and impersonal. She had come recommended, so I was very disappointed. This would have been a great opportunity for her to reach out and connect with a patient...Too bad.

my visit and follow up

Love Dr. Lenart!

Dr. Lenart is the best physician I have ever encountered. She took the time to listen to my problem and gave me multiple options for treatments. She makes you feel very comfortable and it actually feels like she cares.

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Lenart is the most caring, compassionate, and efficient physician I have encountered. Her bed side manner is outshined only by her abilities as a physician. Dr. Lenart performed a c-section on me and the scar is hardly even noticeable because she took her time and did a wonderful stitching job. I would recommend Dr. Lenart to anyone wanting an extremely competent physician with an incredibly loving and compassionate manner.