Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah E Lowen
Dr. Deborah E Lowen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Abuse Pediatrics and Pediatrics. Dr. Lowen is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Lowen has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah E Lowen has the following 2 specialties
- Child Abuse Pediatrics
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Deborah E Lowen has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Deborah E Lowen is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Lowen is a terrible person. I know to families whose lives she has destroyed because of her quick and unprofessional judgement of "shaken baby syndrome." She has abused her power as a child protection service leader in Nashville. Innocent family, I urge you to stay away from this horrible doctor!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Lowen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVanderbilt Childrens Hospital, 2200 Childrens Way, Nashville, TN
Dr. Deborah E Lowen is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Nashville, TN.