Dr. Deborah M Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah M Johnson?

Doctor Johnson was kind enough to pick up my Renal Carcinoma case after I had surgery in Alabama. She has been diligent in following my case, studying clinical trial opportunities, and spends a lot of time with me on each visit making sure I understand this disease process. She has tremendous compassion for her patients.

Never let me see any one but her at the cancer center. Even after telling her of thinking about suicide she still didn't let me see the social worker. I lost 50 lbs. dropping down to 98 lbs. and never referred me to the nutritionist. When I expressed desire to change doctors she claimed I was a "disruptive" patient and denied me from seeing another doctor. After 5 visits and only 1 chemo treatment I dropped out of treatment and then she said, "You can't drop out. I refused to see you." Really?!? O.K.-You go ahead and play games with yourself--it's my life and I'll find another oncologist Doc.

Dr. Deborah M Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Opelousas, LA.