Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah Malka has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Deborah Malka has the following 12 expertise
- Family Planning
- Alternative Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Deborah Malka has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Though clearly told in writing and verbally that my body cannot tolerate sedatives and why - Dr. Malka did just that in her Rx. Her Rx caused ALL night non-stop PTSD panic attacks I could not have coped with if alone - they were so very severe. If a doc does not believe her patient she CANNOT help you get well. Dr. Bernie Siegal always said 'The patient knows more and more quickly than most doctors can." This behavior - dangerous arrogance- has no place in any form of health care. Get another doctor - before you get sick!
26 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTree Of Health, 9099 Soquel Dr Ste 2, Aptos, CA
Dr. Deborah Malka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aptos, CA.