Dr. Deborah Malka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Malka?

Best Doctor

Caring and compansionate

she cares and is knowlegable

Why not to go to Deborah Malka, M.D.

Though clearly told in writing and verbally that my body cannot tolerate sedatives and why - Dr. Malka did just that in her Rx. Her Rx caused ALL night non-stop PTSD panic attacks I could not have coped with if alone - they were so very severe. If a doc does not believe her patient she CANNOT help you get well. Dr. Bernie Siegal always said 'The patient knows more and more quickly than most doctors can." This behavior - dangerous arrogance- has no place in any form of health care. Get another doctor - before you get sick!

really knowledgeable, better than any other so far and encoutraging me to take ownership of my health and realize what is helping and what is contributing to chronic problems. So grateful, a solution finally to pain and getting better.

very professional, very helpful

Such a Disappointment.

I was refered to Dr. Malka by my family doctor, and I was very excited by the prospect of working with her. That being said, I was extremely disappointed with my appointment. When I showed up her receptionist was perfectly nice and happy to help but when the Dr. Was ready to see me s friend of hers walked in and I had to wait even longer. When Dr. Malka finally took me back to see her she looked down her nose at me the entire time, treated me like I was stupid, and was extremely disrespectful of my mother and her colegues who happen to work with her. I would not recommend her to ANYONE and I am not going back. She is not the kind of person who should be healing people. She obviously needs to heal herself first.

Holistic relief

Dr Malka was insightful and extremely helpful in diagnosing my condition. Her advice was spot on and I recommend her highly.