Dr. Deborah Markowitz Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Markowitz?

Very smart and compassionate!

Posted on August 11th, 2017

It's difficult to believe that the person who took care of my father and the person who is the subject of these other comments are the same! My dad was in terrible shape when he went into the ICU and she was nothing but kind, caring and smart as a diagnostician! She kept me informed throughout and had no problems answering any of my concerns. I would recommend her to anyone!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

My 37 year old brain injured daughter was a post op patient at Elliot Health Rehabilitation Center. She is social and easily communicates with whoever speaks to her. Her room was right across from the nurses desk. I had no idea who the Dr. was at this rehab. At first meeting I thought the PA was the doctor. That is the person that came in to check on her infrequently or at my request. I did not find out who the Dr. was until after over a week of her staying there when my daughter had a problem with the injured area. I found out purely by mistake when I went up to the nurses desk to ask a question and the nurse nodded over to this woman. I looked at the nurse and said who is that and he said the Dr. I then introduced myself to this doctor and when upon asking a question about a device that I was told by two physical therapists needed to be ordered for my daughter in order for her to heal properly, her curt response was "well you are welcome to call and make an earlier apt with her surgeon at Brigham & Womens. I was totally confused by this curt and unconcerned answer. That was that. After that when my daughter had a issue with the injured area and she was there I asked her to please come in and look at it. She did not wash her hands and touched the area. She did not even introduce herself to my daughter or acknowledge her. That was the last of any contact with her. I was able to see her because of our room placement and observed her when she came onto our floor. She spent the majority of the time looking over records. I did not see any real interaction with patients. Why upon our arrival when she came into the center would she not come in and see my daughter who just had a major operation 6 days earlier. Why would she not come in and make sure she was being cared for in the appropriate way anyone who just had major surgery would and should be cared for and be reassuring about the care plan and if we had any questions please call. She was cold and arrogant and had no respect for my daughter not even enough to introduce herself. She should not be in the field where you have any contact with the patients or family. I have seen so many doctors over the years. My daughter was six when she had her brain injury. This is the first time I have ever given a poor review over 31 years. When I do it has to be bad and this was a bad experience!

Useless!

Posted on December 24th, 2014

Dr. Markowitz is a disgrace to her profession and should have her license revoked. She is indeed a terrible doctor. If you see her walk into your room you better hope you've had a priest administer your last rites. Get another doctor if you can because I think Dr. Markowitz really doesn't care if you live or die. I'm not sure what her problem is but she is one useless creature.

Dr. Death Markobeast

Posted on April 16th, 2014

This woman should not be practicing medicine. She has absolutely no bedside manor. She cares only about the $$. She treats patients like commodoties and their families like something she scraped off the bottom of her shoe. Have seen her in action with the staff as well...shocking - the abusive way she treats these hard-working and caring individuals is disguting. Why does Metrowest Medical Center keep someone like this employed? No wonder that hospital is going down the toilet! Thank God we were able to get my husband transferred out of there with his life (barely) and he recovered fully within 72 hours of getting away from that BEAST!!!! Do yourselves a favor ... avoid this monster at all costs!!!

Awful Doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Dr. Markowitz was my doctor for a short period of time......thank god! She was truly awful. I think I would have died if she remained my physician.. She was very uncaring and detached. She spent virtually no time with me. If you value your life don't let her near you. Believe me.

Very smart

Posted on October 14th, 2010

She is professional but a little detached. Good at figuring out whats wrong and planning a treatment. Once you get to know her, shes very nice

Dr. DEATH H. Markowtiz

Posted on July 19th, 2010

Dr. Debroah H. Markowitz should NOT be calling herself a Doctor. She is FAR from it. Correct me if I am wrong But isnt a Doctor supposed to do whatever they can to help a human being. It is in the oath they can never TURN DOWN some one. I Had the worst experience with This "Doctor" Markowtiz. Basically She lies and does not answer any question without being "Put Out" ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS THE MONEY $$$$$$$$$$!!! Stay Far away. She is not worth even looking into!

Posted on September 14th, 2015