Dr. Deborah Mcbane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Mcbane?

Patients parent

Posted on November 13th, 2015

My daughter has autism and dr mcbane would not fill out her medical for camp. She spoke very negative in front of my daughter.

Dr. McBane

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr. McBane was a wonderful doctor. She addressed all my needs and sent me for all the tests I needed. She was kind and respectful and I will recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care physician .

If you want to be scolded and demeaned...

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a doctor. I am amazed this doctor maintains a practice. She treated me with disdain. She was rude, condescending, and abrupt, did not listen, did not address my questions, did not let me finish speaking (even while thanking her) and treated me as if I were a badly behaved toddler and she was an abusive parent.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr McBane has been my primary physician for more than 10 years - she's the best

Worse doctor ever!!!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Unfortunately had to change my insurance..after going to premier and not feeling better,, got an appointment with dr mc bane,, she should not be practicing medicine,, she's a miserable ,rude ,arrogant ,uncaring physician i ever encountered.. After being sick a week ,, she said nothing was wrong with me,, do not go to her !!! She seemed as though she was angry I was in her office!! Back in bed sick and now upset!

The worst doctor I have ever encountered

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I encountered this horrible doctor about two weeks ago. I was meeting her for the first time and I was very sick with a 103.5 fever.She was condescending, uncaring aggressive and I would have to add she was a bully to me. She shot rapid fire questions at me and was mean and nasty as I answered them . The only right thing she did was to send me to the ER and I was hospitalized for 6 days. Did she follow up? NO.Has she contacted me at all? NO. This was the worst experience I have ever had. She should not be in the practice of helping sick people as she does not care. Yes, Dr. McBane, I know you are BOARD CERTIFIED as you so nastily told me.I wold not go back to your office if I received free meical care. You are a miseralble nasty physician who should get out if the business of doctoring.

Posted on March 1st, 2012

The best doctor I have ever had.

non practice

Posted on February 7th, 2012

failed to diagnose or treat problemI came to the office for.

Very disappointing experience

Posted on January 17th, 2012

My first impression of this HUGE practice was the stench of overly-strong caustic cleaning agents. I felt like I was in a low-quality, dirty (despite the smell of the cleaning agents), small hospital. The waiting area is huge; I felt like I was in an ER waiting room, and occurred to me that this was a great place to pick up a sickness, given the concentration of people in such a space. I also witnessed a medical assistant yell at a confused, elderly couple and had to restrain myself from speaking up. I was very disturbed by this.I tried not to let these initial impressions prejudice me against Dr. McBane. Her medical assistant Pat was personable and patient. She, however, was not especially interested in listening to the specific problems which were presented to her and was only too happy to send me away to other doctors. No follow-up plan, no diagnosis. Very unimpressed.

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I am very pleased with having Dr. McBane as my primary care physician. She is extremely thorough in analyzing the needs of her patients and makes excellent recommendations for treatment plans as necessary .

Dr Mc Bane

Posted on February 27th, 2011

Such a wonderful Dr! I have been with her for years & follow her where-ever she goes!

Best of the best

Posted on July 8th, 2010

This is a real person and an excellent doctor.