Dr. Deborah K Mcdermott Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Deborah K Mcdermott?

caring

While she was very matter of fact i felt she took time with me to explain things in a way i could understand. My tests results were relayed to me very quickly- the next day.

my review

I found Dr. McDermott to be curt, abrasive, dismissive, and otherwise dis-respectful of me as a patient. I saw her twice. The first time I thought maybe she was just having a bad day. The second time, a year later, was the same. I changed physicians that same day. I would never recommend her or go to her again.

More Than Unhappy

Very Unhappy

I have had the worst experience with Dr. McDermott. Both my husband and I felt very insulted by the way she treated us during our appointments. We have definately made the decision to change to another doctor immediately. We never got the answers we needed and were made to feel like our questions were unimportant and stupid. Very unhappy and will definately tell friends and family to stay away from this office.

Bad manners

Dr. McDermott is condescending and does not appear to understand the psychological need of the geriatric community.

Very Rude

My mother recently went to Dr. McDermott and left extremely upset at the way she treated her. She stated she was rude and treated her with no respect barking orders at her and telling her that if she didn't do what she said she would not be at her practice very long. This is no way to speak to a anyone especialy a new patient to the practice. Based on the other two comment listed this seems like a pattern with this provider. We will be looking for another doctor.

Rude, disrespectful, and uncaring

I have been with Dr. McDermott for 6 years, and each time I have met with her, I have been treated rudely and disrespectfully. Twice I have needed her (very ill) and twice I have been told that I need to make an apt. the following week because I hadn't been in for my 1yr. checkup yet. That did not help me at all. She always makes me feel like I am below her and a waste of her time.

Based on my own personal experience this doctor is not worthy of her title. When once speaking to her about a health issue her response was "I am going out of town and do not have time to deal with this right now. Apalling!!!! I believe she disrespects and disregards people who are elderly. She should be stripped of her title and her license shredded and burned.