Dr. Deborah L Melendez Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Deborah L Melendez?

Really liked her

I meet Dr. Melendez and was very impressed with her bedside manner and through diagnosis and she was nice.

In all my visits to doctors over many years I never had one try to charge me an office visit fee just to discuss lab results. They not only did but when I refused they said we cannot prescribe you anything then, and noted on my chart that I refused to be seen. I did not refuse to be seen just to be gouged by an unethical business. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

I was put on two new meds with very little information or a follow-up plan.Doctor seemed very distracted during our very brief (two) visits. No time was spent to discuss any issues.

Terrible doctor

I just moved here from out of state, and I have an HMO, and had to pick a doctor, and I went to her. She is a complete idiot, she gets on the computer to try and find diagnosis, and she is very uncaring, and the wait time is over an hour. I've seen her twice, and my husband has seen her once, and both of our wait times were almost 2 hours after our appointment times. After she checks you out she sends the nurse in to do all the talking, and of course the nurse doesn't know what she's talking about. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. I'm in the process of switching my primary doctor as we speak.

frustratingly long waits

If you can get through on the telephone, you are put on hold and have to be transferred to another person for every little detail...on hold again. The office doesn't get back with you in a timely manner and referrals are hard to get. Too many patients, too few competent employees who always have an excuse why they're late with referrals, etc....

Dr. Deborah L Melendez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.