Dr. Deborah Milkowski Is this you?

3.4

patient spouse

My only encounter with Dr milkowski was in ICU after my husband had just had a life threatening event. Her bedside manner was unexcusable. I would never allow this Dr. to have contact with any family members again.

An outstanding Doctor

Dr.Milkowsi is a top notch Dr. She tested me for Asthma,told me what my triggers are,and helped me get approved for Zolair shots. My breathing and quality of life has greatly improved because of Dr. Milkowsi's expertise. Dr. Milkowski is easy to talk to and definitely cares about her patients. I recommend Dr Milkowski to anyone needing a pulmonary Dr.