Dr. Deborah Montgomery Is this you?

I miss you Dr Montgomery

I was diagnosed with a life threatening spinal staph infection in 2001. At the time, I was in the process of finding a new Primary Care Physician. Enter Dr. Montgomery. She worked along side with the specialists on my case and along with my surgeon, was instrumental in getting my disability approved. I miss her terribly and never fail to inquire about her when I am in the office as she is now battling her own medical problems.

Thanks for taking care of me for so many years

Dr. M, I want you to know how much I miss you. You are in my prayers daily and I pray your treatment is going well and showing positive results. I've never known such a wonderful doctor and human being as you have been to me.

A Rare Gem!

I miss Dr. Montgomery so much already. She has been out due to personal reasons beyond her control. I pray she will be able to return. I know of no other doctor as devoted to her patients as Deborah Montgomery.