Dr. Deborah Mossinghoff Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Mossinghoff?

Think about it

Posted on April 9th, 2016

I think these reviews are SO unfair. I've been seeing Dr. Mossinghoff for a lot of years and she runs late because she listens to you and spends time with you. She doesn't just shove pills at you. If I'm fine I'm in and out. If I'm not she sits with me and we try to figure out what to do. When she's late I know she's with someone who needs her. She's always been there for me. I'll take someone who cares anyday and wait for them.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I've only been in twice, but both times spent less than 15 minutes each time. Insurance says she gets paid $900.00 per visit. MUST be nice! She verified the prescriptions were what I needed and sent me on my way. No conversation about the problems that created my conditions at all. She's just a pill pusher.

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Wait way to long in the waiting room. Over a hour every time. Is not personable or friendly.

unprofessional and rude

Posted on February 14th, 2014

Waited almost an hour in a jam packed waiting room for every visit. Not professional, personable, and is almost downright rude.

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

I liked her. She was on time, paid attention to what I said and took my concerns seriously. I didn't feel rushed, or ignored when she made notes. She set a reasonable follow up time and stated if there was any problems not to wait for the scheduled apt, but to call immediately. She will take the time to answer questions, but you have to let her know if you have any. She is quick, but effective.

Posted on March 16th, 2013

Get ready to wait and wait and wait on her then watch her type on her key board instead of looking at you. Spreads her self too thin and ends up being not good at anything.

Prescribe drugs and shoot you out the door

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Life changing decisions were made in a matter of 10 minutes and follow up was two weeks or later. Scarry that this can be legal.

Posted on January 13th, 2017