Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah A Nagle has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Deborah A Nagle has the following 17 expertise
- Colonic Diseases
- Intestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Cancer
Showing 5 of 71
Dr. Nagle is a technically skilled surgeon. However, (i) there was almost always a significant wait to see her for office visits, a couple of times when I was in severe pain, (ii) BIDMC patient rooms are substandard, (iii) in contrast to other times when I have been an inpatient and saw my surgeon daily, Dr. Nagle visited me only 2-3 times per week and (iv) questions that we asked or wanted to ask seemed to be often ignored or responded too only after a significant delay. I felt that to Dr. Nagle and her residents I was seen as an object or specimen rather than a person.
30 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Graduate Hospital Tenet Health
Dr. Deborah A Nagle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsBeth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah A Nagle in this video.
Dr. Deborah A Nagle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.