Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Deborah A Nicholas
Dr. Deborah A Nicholas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Fe, NM. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah A Nicholas has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Deborah A Nicholas has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Deborah A Nicholas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Deborah A Nicholas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
My 81 year-old Mother was about to have surgery, and I didn't have a good feeling about it, Dr, Nicholas came in and stopped the surgery, called for a meeting with the surgeons, wanted the surgery done at a bigger hospital with specialists, etc. and really cared about my Mom's outcome being successful. It was the only time I got to speak to her but she gave me hope. Wonderful, caring doctor.
41 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSanta Fe Pain & Spine Specialists PC, 1631 Hospital Dr Ste 110, Santa Fe, NM
Dr. Deborah A Nicholas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.