Dr. Deborah B Ohlhausen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah B Ohlhausen?

She has been my dermatologist for 15+ years. Her bed-side manner is wonderful! I have sent many family and friends to her.

Very knowledgeable, professional and took time to answer all my questions.

My first visit she was extremely thorough - I was very pleased. I have seen her multiple times since. My only complaint is the wait time has been excessive on more than one visit.

Uninterested

This doctor did not seem like she cared at all about my condition. She didn't listen to me, and she walked out while I was still talking to her. I left feeling worse than when I came. I would not recommend her to anyone. The staff was great, but her bedside manner was terrible!!

The doctor explain more about the procedure and what we should expect afterward. Didn't know what to do after we got home. I feel the doctor should do the procedures.

Excellent

Dr Ohlhausen is very caring and competent. I have seen her for years and would recommend her to anyone. She has a very good personality and is a very nice person.

Excellent care

Dr. Ohlhausen gives me my annual skin checks. She is thorough, takes all the time needed, and is always considerate when she answers my questions about specific moles and other changes in my skin. She removed a carcinoma from my shoulder, and her followup care was excellent. A year ago I moved from the Northland, where I was only a few minutes from her office, but I appreciate her skills so much that I now drive more than half an hour to see her.

She does not call with results, despite promising that she will. Her nurses and staff are rude and ignore your phone calls. She leaves town without and shuts down her office without even changing her voice mail to let patients know she will be unavailable to them. I have heard other patients complain about the same problems, yet nothing changes. I will never be coming back to her office. She and her entire office are unprofessional and show no respect for their patients.