Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah Parker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Deborah Parker has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Deborah Parker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I went in her office and told her about a hormonal imbalance I was having that was literally making me suicidal and I had spent years as a guinea pig trying to find something to make me functional again and did not want to continue to be on synthetic medications. After careful research, I decided on a natural hormone and felt better immediately. It was the first time I could function in a long time. When I told her what I was taking, she started yelling at me, telling me that only synthetic drugs work and that all herbal and natural remedies were dangerous and she tried to force me to go back on a synthetic, and that there were no valid alternative views on this issue. This is an issue that doctors are divided on, so that was a very unprofessional thing to say. It was a lie. She pretty much supported the regulation of all natural remedies in a way where no one can get them, even if they have researched them. She talked to me like I was a dumb child and got in my face yelling and talking down to me. I have a Master's Degree in English. I don't know everything, but I know how to do research and make critically thought decisions. I will never go to her again. I thought about filing a report. She's lucky I didn't. I do not recommend her because she was an all or none and dogmatic approach to medicine. I spent most of the rest of the day in tears because this is a very vulnerable issue for most women. If she treated all her patients like this, she would lose her lisense. DO NOT GO TO HER!!!
Dr. Parker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
14 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1094 Bermuda Run, Statesboro, GA
Dr. Deborah Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Statesboro, GA.