Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Raehl
Dr. Deborah Raehl, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI, with other offices in Eau Claire, WI and Augusta, WI . She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Raehl is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital and Luther Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Raehl has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Raehl very unprofessional. She does not bother to visit her patients while they are in the hospital. While she is doing a follow up appointment, she brings them to tears. She does not bother to listen to her patients and help them with their blood sugars that are way to high. All she is concerned about is how soon they are going to dye. So she will not have to bother herself with dealing with them.
Dr. Raehl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Hospital
29 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Mercy Health Partners
Dr. Deborah Raehl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Gundersen Health Plan
- Gundersen Health Plan Select Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah Raehl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.