Dr. Deborah Reed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Reed?

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr Reed Is simply the best

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Excellent at diagnosing complex symptoms and giving corrective treatment.

Migrane Miracle Worker

Posted on December 10th, 2015

As a major migrane sufferer Dr. Reed was a life saver! I got my life back

Find a different neurologist, unless you want to be treated horribly

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I am disgusted at my experience with this doctor and her office staff. At my first meeting with Dr. Reed, she ordered a ct scan of my sinuses. At the follow-up appointment to my CT scan, Dr. Reed had not looked at the scan images that I had delivered myself to the office one week before. When she did look at the CD, she could not open a couple critical views to diagnose my problems. The office staff was going to track down the images and once Dr. Reed had a chance to review the images, she promised to have a conversation with me over the phone to avoid another appointment. After a week of not hearing back, I had to chase down the answers. This is what I learned, the "missing" images from my ct scan were on the disk, they were clicking in the wrong place to open them. Nobody bothered to call me to follow up with this information. the doctor refused to speak with me after promising to call me when she couldn't read my scan (according to her nurse, she does not speak to patients on the phone), the nurse I spoke with completely changed the course of treatment without explanation. I was refused a follow-up appointment without being charged, even though the they were the ones who made the error at my original follow-up appointment.

Not great

Posted on September 19th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Reed for years and in the past year the care has been not what I am used too. The Staff stopped trying to figure out the problem and just pushes anti- depressants on me like candy. They don't give me the migraines meds I know work for me and I only see Dr. Reed for Botox. She acts like she has no clue who I am every time I see her. Her office staff used to be wonderful, not they are just a bunch of girls who sit around and gossip. Go somewhere else.

All drs should be like her

Posted on February 19th, 2015

The staff at American migraine center are what a drs office should be like...I have been coming for 7 years and have never had a issue..I was recently was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia and the neurologist I had was awful ....So I was pleasantly surprised that dr Reeds deals with TN patients!!! Thank you for working with me to stop my pain!

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Reed for several years now. She worked with me to help lessen the pain, duration and frequency of my chronic migraines. It took preserverance on both our parts, but I am so glad we were able to find something that worked. My life is much improved. The office staff are great too. Very responsive, sympathetic and helpful.

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I waited over 75 minutes and I was the 1st appt of the day. When she finally came in to see me...she asked if I had questions, handed me a prescription for yet another triptan and then walked out. It was an awful waste of time! she spent less than 1 minute with me before walking out of the room.

Posted on November 16th, 2017