Dr. Deborah S Ruark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah S Ruark?

Dr. Ruark was excellent in every aspect of my care. I trusted her immediately.

Very thorough physician. I like her. She cares about her patients. Staff is pretty good - but not as an attentive to scheduling appointments and surgery. Hard time getting an appointment when needed. However, Overall I rate this physician a 4 out of 4 stars

The Picasso of Breast Surgeons

After meeting with a number of breast surgeons in 1999, I chose Dr. Deborah Ruark to perform my lumpectomy. She had the best “bed side manner” and seemed extremely conscientious and caring. She also “listened.” I found that many surgeons do not. Another plus is that she did not rush to judgment. The other doctors pushed for a full mastectomy. She offered choices with sound reasoning and compassionate counsel. Nothing felt forced. For a number of years after my surgery other doctors were surprised at how little scarring I had. I was equally impressed with her work. When fate had it 13 years later that I needed a mastectomy, I returned to Dr. Ruark. One again, her work was amazing. Like many people, I was in shock when I learned I needed a mastectomy and seeing photographs of some of the surgical results online did nothing to ease my concerns. Fortunately I was, once again, blessed to have Dr. Ruark in charge. This time I also had Dr. Michael Meininger as my plastic surgeon (for breast reconstruction). The results of Dr. Ruark’s work are nothing short of amazing. I thought I’d fall apart when the bandages came off but instead I was as pleasantly surprised as one can be under the circumstances. She is truly the “Picasso” of surgery. My husband and I are so very grateful.

Great experience overall! She and her office staff are professionals and they made me feel comfortable in spite of my diagnosis.

Dr. Deborah S Ruark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.