Dr. Deborah S Lee Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Deborah S Lee?

Dr. Deborah Lee- the best doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for almost 30 years. The best doctor I have ever had the privilege of being cared for. She is smart, caring, compassionate, and she really LISTENS to you.

Love Dr. Lee

She is fantastic and her staff if very nice. Would recommend her to anyone!She is caring and calls you personally with your results.

wonderful doctor

After some bad obgyn experiences I decided to try Dr Lee based on the good reviews I saw here and in other sites. I was truly grateful to have found her. She is a genuinely good and caring person (instead of smiling and pretending to be, like other doctors I had), and an extremely skilled and competent professional.

Dr. Lee always spends plenty of time with me and I never feel rushed. She calls me personally if there are any issues. Great doctor!

GLP

I have been a patient of Dr Lee"s for over 20 years. She is the finest, most caring, and competent doctor I have ever known, and I am a nurse, and so have known hundreds of doctors in my personal/professional life. I always recommend her to my friends and patients, and I always get a big thank you from them for this referral. She is kind, takes time with you, is intuitive,and really wants to help you. Any woman is lucky to have her as her doctor.