Dr. Deborah S Sarnoff Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Deborah S Sarnoff?

If I could give her no stars I would. She rushes through her exams and talks about herself the entire time. Sometimes she never sees you and sends in a physician’s assistant. She is nasty to her staff. Her ego is out of control . My time is important too and if I schedule an appt I expect a dr to enter the room. She is in her office conducting meetings. I will not return. She is also a walking advertisement of what too much filler looks like.

Best Dermatologist

Dr. Sarnoff is unique because she not only treated my skin cancer but on several occasions I've had Botox and filler with her as well. Her staff is friendly, extremely accommodating and the medical assistants are very helpful. A+++

Great Doctor

Went to Dr. Sarnoff to have skin cancer removed.She performed Mohs treatment.She has such a gentle hand.She removed the skin cancer without me even feeling the injection.Her staff is also wonderful.I would reccomend her to my friends and family.She is an out standing Doctor.

She convinced me to remove a mole that I wasn't planning to remove. It got infected and left a horrible mark.

Disappointing

While Dr. Sarnoff is certainly knowledgeable about skin cancer I am extremely dissappointed in my experience at her office. During consult for Mohs procedure I was told that scarring is minimal thats why she works with a plastic surgeon and could laser it further if necessary. I booked first appointment at 9am, Dr. Entered room and injected lidocaine at 9:50am, she said she would be back in 2 minutes, at 10:45am I went to search for someone bc I think they forgot about me, 11am Dr is back in my room to do Mohs procedure without apology. I then waited in another room for results to see if she needed to take out more. Dr Sarnoff walked past me to tell nurse standing 5 ft away to "tell this pt she is all done and is waiting for Dr. Gotkin to sew her up". Then nurse takes a couple of steps toward me and tells me same thing-I was surprised that the pt she was talking about was me and did not just tell me herself! The first incision was surprisingly deep and large not the "layer by layer" it should have been (I had procedure before). I finally got out of the office at about 1:30pm. When I went for suture removal I asked if I should come back if it is lumpy and was told I could but they will charge for it to be lasered. When I expressed my surprise bc I was told differently during consult the nurse said she said she knew most places will do complimentary laser after Mohs but they charged for it here in this office!! Needless to say I was extremely disappointed about the entire thing and frustrated with myself that I assumed laser was included like it had been in my other experiences and was led to believe.

THE BEST

Doctor Sarnoff & her staff were friendly, professional & highly skilled at their fields of expertise. I have seen her twice & was very satisfied with the services done. I highly recommend her. Reasonably priced as well. A++

Great cosmetic dermatologist!

Best cosmetic dermatologist I ever visited. I had Botox, filler and a laser treatment all of which make me look younger and more refreshed without looking "overdone." It's exactly what I wanted!

Great experience

I saw Dr. Sarnoff for Mohs Surgery under my eye - a very sensitive area. There was no pain and she did a wonderful job. I was pleasantly surprised with the results. She also removed a tiny cyst on my eyelid, which other doctors did not want to touch. I felt so comfortable with her and her staff - who were very friendly, knowledgeable and seemed to really care. Would highly recommend Dr. Sarnoff.

talented team of professionals

Dr Sarnoff is a very talented specialist. She always has a solution that is both medically wise and cosmetically appropriate. I was afraid to remove some cysts cause they were on my scalp and i didn't want to shave my head,. she took them out, not shaving necessary! she and her team do very thorough body scans and will test any thing that is abnormal before cutting. She is cautiously aggressive and I appreciate that having had a friend die from skin cancer. Andy, her office manager, is a joy. Sometimes I want to go to stop by just to see and talk with him- as he is a friend to all, even when dealing with sensitive topics like costs/billings or routine problems like appoint scheduling. He does a great job of scheduling Dr Sarnoff so she is never running behind (my experiences are with the City office). He is smart and capable and the nurses are very skilled as well- they all make a fine team.

Dr. Sarnoff was excellent and handled my mohs surgery with both great skill and great compassion. Her staff was extremely capable and very supportive.

Marcus Welby still exists!!!

After being burned on my face by a plastic surgeon I was referred to Dr. Sarnoff . I had been traumatized by what I looked like and she calmed me instantly, held my hand and said "YOU will be ok ." She is so knowledgable about skin, healing , injections and she actually did hold my hand through a very rough time . She is my go to person and I highly recommend her and her staff which is most professional .

Extraodinary mohs surgeon and cosmetic dermatologist

Dr. Sarnoff took care of my skin cancer and was extremely knowledgeable in diagnosing it in the first place. I also came back to see her for some Botox and filler, and was very satisfied. Her bedside manner is easy going and friendly, I highly recommend Dr. Sarnoff.

Dr. Deborah S Sarnoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenvale, NY.