Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Deborah W Sims
Dr. Deborah W Sims, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carlisle, PA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. Dr. Sims is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate and Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital. Dr. Sims has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah W Sims has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Deborah W Sims has the following 6 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Dr. Deborah W Sims has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 9
Dr. Sims is a very caring person, she is very kind and caring. Dr Sims is not to busy to listen to what you have to say and answer any questions that you may have. Dr Sims is not a Dr that is in it for the money, she also is not afraid to show her faith. If you need help she does not call someone to help you, she will jump in and help.This is buy far the best Dr. that i have had.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sims is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Deborah W Sims accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDeborah W Sims Md, 19 Sprint Dr Ste 1, Carlisle, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah W Sims, MD - Surgery in Carlisle, PA, in this video.
Dr. Deborah W Sims is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlisle, PA.