Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah G Skannal MD
Dr. Deborah G Skannal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Urbana, IL, with other offices in South Bend, IN and Fort Wayne, IN . She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah G Skannal has 3 locations
Dr. Deborah G Skannal has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Deborah G Skannal has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
34 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Henry Ford Hospital
Dr. Deborah G Skannal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah G Skannal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Urbana, IL.