Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah W Sundlof
Dr. Deborah W Sundlof, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sundlof is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg. Dr. Sundlof has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Deborah W Sundlof has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Deborah W Sundlof has the following 15 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Infectious Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
Dr. Deborah W Sundlof is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah W Sundlof - Posted on March 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah W Sundlof - Posted on September 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah W Sundlof - Posted on August 26th, 2015
Caring, understanding and a great doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah W Sundlof - Posted on October 17th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah W Sundlof - Posted on May 21st, 2012
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sundlof is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Deborah W Sundlof Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Deborah W Sundlof
Accepting patients from the age of 13 and above.
Locations & DirectionsLEHIGH VALLEY CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 2649 Schoenersville Rd Ste 301, Bethlehem, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah W Sundlof, DO - Cardiovascular Disease in Bethlehem, PA, in this video.
Dr. Deborah W Sundlof is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.