Dr. Deborah Syna Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Syna?

Worst Experience

Posted on March 29th, 2014

I wish I'd read these reviews before my appointment, I would have canceled. I was kept waiting for over one hour, her staff are rude, Syna must have rubbed off on them too. She was cold, preoccupied, and frankly, I wanted to walk out. She did nothing to help me, it was a complete waste of time, as she wasn't experienced enough to properly diagnosis me. It's a mystery how she can continue practicing by treating patients like this.

Saved my life

Posted on March 23rd, 2014

Finally after 3 years of horrendous pain, I walked into the door of my exam room and Dr. Syna said- I know what you have. Those were the best words I've ever heard. I had gone to every type of doctor, naturopath, osteopath, Physical therapist, Orthopedist...etc. and no one knew what was wrong with me. I layed in bed every day crying from the pain. Finally, Dr. Syna said those words and I now can have a semi-normal life. I have cervical dystonia, and she was the only one who had diagnosed me. I will never be cured, but I now have a treatment which has made my life so much better. I love this doctor. Yes, she doesn't have bedside manner, but she is sharp. Her staff have always been nice to me. I have no complaints.

don't see her go somwhere else

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Her staff is rude and so is she. Everytime I called I got the answering service but never got a call back from the doctor or her staff. My first appointment she was very short and rude. I am changing doctors .

KEEP LOOKING FOR A BETTER DR!!

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I was referred to Dr Syna by my family practice Dr when I got Gillian Barre in 2006. After a year plus of seeing her I have to agree with all the "1 star" ratings. She is a cold fish, never looked up from her laptop and kept doing nerve conduction test over and over again. I never knew the results even when I asked. I was recently re-referred to her again. Nothing has changed still a cold fish. On my first visit her desk clerk had an urgent vet issue was not able to return in time for my appointment so the office door was locked..... as I waited in the corridors I could hear Dr Syna on the phone with he staff discussing my appointment.... Syna wouldn't even open the door I waited for over 30 mins... after all these years she still wants to do the same tests and has NO idea what is wrong with me... I have one more follow up appointment and will not go back. Try to find another Dr.... Syna is not worth the time or money

No EXPLAINATION!

Posted on September 29th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Syna by my primary, (she wasn't the first or second choice) I went to see her numerous times, she sent me for various tests, etc, then very coldy, just read off my diagnosis, never going into any explaination of what it actually meant. She just read off the medicial term, no compassion, no care, nothing. Like she was ordering off a menu.I never felt comfortable with her, to even enagage in a conversation of what the diagnosis meant. She never offered me an opportuntiy to ask any questions. I left puzzled, called my primary, letting them know, I won't be going back to Dr. Syna.I honestly feel, she just goes through the motions with her patients, without ever caring about their welfare and helping them.I also was stunned, I had to wait again, after the appointment, for her to complete her "visit summary." Like my time wasn't important or valuable, and she didn't care whatsoever about keeping me waiting. This isn't the sign of a Dr. who cares. I'd also like to add, in all my years, I've NEVER had this happen before.

this is a FABULOUS physician and nice human being

Posted on April 13th, 2011

After reading the negative comments here, I came this close to canceling my initial appointment. Thankfully, I decided to check her out myself--kept the appointment, and found her to be a thoughtful, brilliantly educated woman who was very attentive to my concerns--I felt well cared for and none of the blasphemous remarks of the other(s) held water. Definitely made me think the other 'reviews' were composed by one CRAZY malcontent who has an inexplicable grudge against this fine physician. If you've been referred to this doctor, you will be in the best of care.BTW -there was a truly insignificant wait of a few minutes - a doctor's office isn't a train station! Her staff could not have been more congenial.

Uncomfortable

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Waiting room uncomfortable, never feel at ease there. Staff is unfriendly. Doctor takes FORVER to see you, with your scheduled appointment. She doens't have a friendly manner about her, comes across as judgmental and critical. Then keeps you waiting AGAIN after seeing you, so she can prepare her evaulation sheet, which takes a long time. I won't EVER go back.

Posted on December 8th, 2015