Dr. Deborah Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Thomas?

Excellent Dr

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Dr.Thomas is an excellent Dr she is very friendly and care of her patients. I have never meet a doctor intelligent like her. I was treated by her on year 2000 she set an excellent plan to treat me. I love her so much and recommended others to treat by her amazing experience. Thank you Dr . THOMAS

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Dr. Thomas is an amazing physician and I am going to really miss her. I loved her intelligence, wisdom and down to earth personality. Thank you Dr. Thomas for being such great Dr. Your accepting me into clinical trials for CLL has given me 15 wonderful years of remission. Years I have been able to enjoy my children, grandchildren and special husband. Loved having you as my Dr.!❤️

Posted on October 21st, 2015

She is an exceptional, dedicated, professsional Dr. I was very, very lucky to have her as my Dr. Without her I do not think I would be where I am today ( in remission) She has left MDAnderson and I miss her.

EXCELLENT!!!

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Dr. Thomas is AWESOME! She is VERY thorough and knows her stuff! I live 6.5 hours away from MDAnderson, so I had to do some bloodwork and treatments at home. She had me fax everything to her so she would still be in the loop on my care. I had numerous hospitalizations here at home. I emailed her while I was on my way to the ER. She immediately sent me a response telling the Dr.s here at home which tests to run and which antibiotics to start. I was very blessed to have her used by God to save my life!! I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Saved my life - dedicated doctor, superior care!

Posted on February 16th, 2015

brilliant, dedicated, logical and gives an explanation for everything she does. reason i am alive.

Posted on October 24th, 2017