Dr. Deborah A Topol Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Deborah A Topol?

Dr Topal is the best IM doctor in the dc area in my opinion

Dr Topal is very efficient, well spoken and professional. She has very great knowledge and proficiency when it comes to diagnosing and treatment. If u ask me she's the best doctor I eveer had and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I always recommend her to ppl that are seeking a private physician because unlike some other doctors she takes pride in caring for her patients as if we were her own family!!

Dr Topal is the best IM doctor in the dc area in my opinion

Dr topol is awesome. I travel 55 miles each way to see her.

Dr. Deborah A Topol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.