Dr. Deborah L Tozer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah L Tozer?

Could do better

Okay. I generally don't do reviews. But I learnt that I should because that is what I used to make sure I get best of the world to get my little princess and my wife. In the end, it turns out that its just business for them. Delays (to the order of hour and half) in the office were first signs that I could do better. I think many people are reading reviews and choosing here as their doctor. I wanted to be sure that this thing is kept in check and there is some honest review. Here are my pros and cons. 1. In person, doctor is charming and seems knowledgeable. 2. Answers questions short and sweet. Might not be good for people who want detailed answers. 3. too many patients always there. May be the rosy reviews are working for them. But it sure didn't work for us. They need to respect patients' time too. Waiting 2 hours in the lobby and being told that we should reschedule isn't just acceptable. Especially to those who work by the hour. 4. We initially insisted that she should be with us from start of the appointments to the delivery room. Wasn't the case, we had to switch to different doctor during regular appointments who apparently didn't think that reading history of my wife was a good idea. She asked all sort of questions that probably were on some records that she could just have glanced over and saved time for people in the lobby. 5. Finally, we got our baby girl delivered and I am writing this from hospital itself. It's been 3 days since the scheduled C-Section. We have not seen our doctor since. I think we are no more profitable to them. I think a courtesy visit, at least, could have been better to know that person she had operated on was doing fine, especially when her blood pressure dropped to 40/80 and temperature dropped so low that their thermometer didn't even record anything. Now, all this could be a "routine" thing for them, but for patients (I call new/expectant parents), this isn't. Good luck to all who have better experience. I am just neutral if not negative.

Thank you so much for getting me in and seen the same day. So great to be down the street for some help.

SO SO GLAD I came to this office, I was so happy when I left and all my questions were answered and I feel really good about this visit. Thank You Dr. Tozer it was a pleasure going to the doctor.,.....Weird

HIghly Recommend

I highly recommend Dr. Tozer and all of her Associates at Esprit Womens Care. Dr. Tozer was an amazing OB with my last pregnancy, she answered all of my questions and kept me sane throughout my pregnancy. She made what could have been a very scary and dangerous delivery surprisingly pleasant and a great memory instead of what it could have been if she would have not been so calm and comforting.