1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Deborah R Tsingine?

EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL

I have filed several complaints against Dr. Tsingine only to have her retaliate against me using my bad health to punish me and being legally disabled it’s effected my health drastically! Discussing my private medical history to others in the office within listening range to me and everyone else at the front desk. She lied on my records stating I’d canceled an appointment when the other doctor had actually canceled so using that as an excuse to discontinue medications. She knows I live several hours out of town so she plays games with stating my meds are done come pick up only to find they aren’t when get there as she has done for years because she hasn’t signed the order so am forced to drive back again the next day. I am legally disabled and couldn’t take the disrespect, unprofessionalism and using my health as a weapon against me to punish me for reporting her for retaliatory actions and lack of professionalism. I am going to the AMA, the State licensing board, etc against her. I’ve spoken to other patients of hers only to be told similar actions. No code of ethics or compassion.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Deborah R Tsingine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.

Dr. Deborah R Tsingine Is this you?