Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah A Van Gundy has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Deborah A Van Gundy has the following 18 expertise
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Lipid Disorders
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Deborah A Van Gundy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Thyroid stimulating level was 3.11. while this is in range, it does not mean that this level is satisfactory for a patient, if the patient is going in for having signs and symptoms of being hypothyroid. It is recommended to have a TSH level of 2.0 and below, per top endocrinologists in San Francisco! She did not raise my synthroid med, and it cost me a trip to pay cash elsewhere, and time for travel. I do NOT recommend this person!
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Fresno Medical Center, 7300 N Fresno St, Fresno, CA
Dr. Deborah A Van Gundy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.