Dr. Deborah Weichenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Weichenberg?

Has become my prefered allergist

She looks for the least intrusive medicinal approach. I visit once or twice a year and I have been comfortable during my high allergy season.

cold and unhelpful @ NYU Student Health Svcs

This is a very traditional conservative allergist. She is not friendly. Sent my boyfriend away and refused to test him for any allergies. Refused to answer any questions by phone after I had already been in recently. I had to come back in for another apt which was a waste of time and money.

Will not use this doctor again - brief and impersonal

Very brief and impersonal visit. The doctor ran through the standard laundry list of questions that could possibly be relevant for my allergic symptoms w/out discussing or explaining in any detail what I may or may not have. Avoided my questions and rushed me through the door (after no more than 20 min visit) to get my tests done somewhere else. I left knowing as much as I did before but was nonetheless charged extra +$100 than the standard new-patient visit fee of $200 b/c she didn't know what I have - this was her explanation! I have no confidence and no reason to go back - hopefully other doctors will show more attentiveness and understanding.