Dr. Deborah White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah White?

A doctor with a truly genuine heart for her patient.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I am writing this review from a caregiver's perspective. I've taken my client to many visits with Dr. White and always left with such respect for this doctor. She is caring, knowledgable and very thorough. She's a gem and Ann, my client thought so too!

Excellent Internal Medicine Physician

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. White is thorough. I have been a patient of hers for 8 years. She spends a reasonable amount of time being sure that all of my questions or concerns are addressed. I have never felt that she is rushing to get to the next patient. I have recommended her to friends who have had good experiences as well. I would not hesitate to make Dr. White your family physician.

Posted on October 6th, 2013

I ask for her for all my appointments...I trust her. She really cares and spend the time needed to listen to her patients. Overall 5 stars

Diane Marchetti

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Doctor White is wonderful! I have been going to her for years and I can discuss anything with her. She is extremely thorough and has grew follow up. I highly recommend her!

Glad I will not be a patient here!

Posted on January 12th, 2012

I spoke with a woman in referrals for this doctor to find out if their office takes our insurance. They don't for new patients (however, they would grandfather pre-existing patients in). The lady I spoke with was very RUDE! I tried explaining my circumstances, specific diagnosis, and how I am having a difficult time finding a doctor in our area with a background in APS. She did not care. I asked if she could point me in the direction of another doctor familiar with this disease, and she said no! She would not offer me any insight, and had absolutely no desire or intention to help me find someone else who could help. If this is how they treat people newly diagnosed with a scary disease, I am glad I will not be a patient of this doctor's!

Saved My Life

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I credit Dr. White with saving my life. I found a breast lump, which every doctor I saw after Dr. White said they would have waited on before doing a biopsy. She sent me for a mammogram (negative) but STILL had me follow up with a breast surgeon. He did a lumpectomy and also thought it was nothing. Turned out, it was cancer, and I had it in both breasts. If Dr. White hadn't been as thorough as she was, my prognosis could have been much different. As it stands now, it is excellent. Thanks, Dr. White!

WONDERFUL doctor!!

Posted on February 24th, 2010

The most caring doctor you will find anywhere!! A doctor that listens to her patients. A caring and concerned doctor that knows her patients! A doctor you can trust. Dr White also has a wonderful medical assistant and an amazing office staff!

Excellent Externist

Posted on August 27th, 2008

Dr. White spends as much time as necessary to help her patients understand their situations. I don't mind if I have to wait a few minutes, because I know Dr. White will spend time with me explaining things, like she's doing with patients before me.

Posted on November 13th, 2017