Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah J Wilson
Dr. Deborah J Wilson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Coordinated Health Bethlehem Hospital and Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah J Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Deborah J Wilson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Deborah J Wilson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
loved her...she aually took the time to listen, & found the problems with my back. i had been doctor & hospital hopping for about 5 years trying to figure out what was wrong....no one could diagnose me, but she finally found it. her practice in allentown closed, i was forced to go to another practice, haven't been happy since...
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNew Directions Treatment Services, 2442 Brodhead Rd, Bethlehem, PA
Dr. Deborah J Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.