Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah R Wolfson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I was admitted to ICU for gram negative sepsis from a urinary blockage last fall. My blood pressure had dropped to a dangerous level & was not responding as my body went into septic shock. I credit the amazing care I received that night from Dr Wolfson with saving my life. She spent much of that night in my ICU room with me and my care team that night monitoring my vital signs and insisting that the surgeon come in immediately in the middle of the night to place a stent for the blockage. Thanks to her prompt action, expertise and persistence my condition turned around after 18 hours. I was always very healthy previously and it was very alarming to hear from my other physicians and nurses what a close call it had been. I will always be eternally grateful for the outstanding level of care I received that night from Dr Wolfson and the ICU staff at Providence Portland Medical Center. I could not have placed my life in better hands.
17 Years Experience
Kigezi International School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Providence Medical Center
Dr. Deborah R Wolfson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deborah R Wolfson in this video.
Dr. Deborah R Wolfson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newberg, OR.