Dr. Deborah S Woodard Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Deborah S Woodard?

Best Dr ever

I have had Dr Woodard for 2 pregnancies now. The first of the two I was actually pregnant with conjoined twin. She did everything possible to see that I was taken care of extremely well with all the other doctors I had to see once we found out and would even check up on me because she knew how hard it would be on me throughout the pregnancy. After losing the twins she made sure to still check on me and the affects it was having on me and once I became pregnant again she did everything possible to find out early on that things were going normally and reassure me I had nothing to worry about. I'm now about a month out from delivery and am doing very well, but a main part of that goes to having such great care from Dr. Woodard!

Dr. Deborah S Woodard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, IL.