Dr. Deborah A Young Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Deborah A Young?

Not a good experience

I saw Dr.Young for the first time this morning who could not have been more dismissive, rude and uncaring. She walked in the room and without so much as introducing herself to me or asking me who I was, saying good morning or ANY other basic human pleasantry she barked at me "What are you here for?" After I explained my situation she consistently stated "I don't have an answer" to every question I asked. After 5 minutes of this I actually got up, told her I wouldn't bother her anymore, and left the room and she didn't bat an eyelid! Please bear in mind I have seen a doctor there about 4 times in 10 years so it's not like I am a "frequent flier". Transferred my records on the way out to a practice who actually likes the people they serve. My advice - run!

Not a good experience

I saw Dr.Young for the first this morning and she could not have been more dismissive, rude and uncaring. She walked in the room and without so much ...

Horrible

This doctor does not care about your problems, she only cares about her name and judges you by age, gender, medication, and the "average" statistics. Treats people like trash.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Deborah A Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.