- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Adler-Klein MD
Dr. Debra Adler-Klein, MD is a doctor primarily located in Westport, CT, with other offices in Stamford, CT and Westport, CT( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Debra Adler-Klein has 5 locations
Dr. Debra Adler-Klein has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Debra Adler-Klein has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Tick-Borne Diseases
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Lyme Disease
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Debra Adler-Klein Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Debra Adler-Klein
Dr. Adler-Klein works in Westport, CT and 4 other locations and specializes in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Adler-Klein is affiliated with New Milford Hospital and Norwalk Hospital.