Have you seen Dr. Debra Adler-Klein?

Extremely knowledgeable with Lyme's disease.

wouldn't send my worst enemy

Very gratifying to see so many reviews mirroring my own horrible experience with this rude, cold, disrespectful, arrogant ,narrow minded Dr. She obviously has some psychiatric problems of her own to be treating very sick, vulnerable patients in this manner. This Dr. is extremely IGNORANT about Lyme and Coinfections, She is unable to recognize Late Stage Neurological Lyme, Coinfections and associated multisystem infectious disease. Apparently the way she deals with her own ignorance and inadequacies in this area, is to blame it on the chronically ill and suffering patients who come to her for help, and treat them with obvious disdain and unprovoked hostility. Two words of advice for her; GET HELP. Advice for prospective patients potentially suffering with Lyme or associated diseases, STAY AWAY!

Dr. Klein was amazing! She LISTENED!! My husband has been suffering with a illness that no other Dr. In Norealj or Stamford Could or would figure out!! SHE DID!!

A wonderful physician

A wonderful physician - asked the right questions, thorough, caring.

Diagnosed my Lyme after 10 years and saved my life. I hope some day she will practice again.

Patient

After several years of a living nightmare, and 20 plus doctors later, somehow I was very fortunate to have found her. Knowledgable, compassionate and caring, I could not have found a better doctor to get me back on my feet. After being misdiagnosed so many times by so many physicians, to me, she was an angel sent from above. It was her treatment of my Lyme disease that has enabled me to walk without the aid of a cane. Aside from her specialty with Lyme disease, she is an extremely thorough internist, and has been very beneficial in guiding me through multiple other illnesses as well. Her ability to assess and refer to other specialists are spot on. Dealing with as many doctors as I have, from my late husband, my daughter, my grandmother and parents, (which are more than anyone can imagine), she is the best medical professional I have EVER met. As of now I have the daunting task ahead of me to search for another physician due to her own personal medical leave. I truly hope this is temporary, and her return is soon. I would recommend her in a heart beat! There should be more doctors out there like her.

Is there anything less than 1 star?

What a terrible Dr. She lost my lab results and then sent me to see psychiatrist. After that, I found out it was actually lyme disease. She was extremely rude as well.

RUDE ARROGANT AND NASTY DR

Dr Adler-Klein was rude and dismissive to me. I presented her with positive blood tests for Lyme disease and many co infections and she responded that the tests were all "false positives" and refused to give me proper treatment. i am now seriously disabled. Stay away from this dr AT ALL COSTS.

Great doctor, when you can get to her...

Dr. Adler-Klein is a fabulous doctor and very caring. My complaint is, though, that if you are calling with an issue, be it for a prescription refill, or a medical question, you cannot get ahold of her. It is extremely frustrating. You leave a message, and no one checks them for a day or so. During exams, she is very thorough, but once you leave the office, you may as well not exist.

Debra is an extraordinarily caring physician, who gives 110% to patient care. She is extraordinarily bright (first in her class in medical school), attentive, thoughtful, and current. She is the best doctor in Connecticut, although as word has spread, it has become a little more difficult to get an appointment. She has been my primary care physician for over ten years, and will be as long as I live. Her care has saved my life.

Very caring, very thorough. Very knowledgeable, didn't just automatically diagnose what was easiest but went through a lot of questions to ensure it was accurate. She didn't waste my time with a lot of nonsense, goes directly to the point and then gives you a great deal of time. I have used her for years and the latest visit reaffirmed how fabulous she is. the best of all of the specialists that I have.

Hard to say but true

Twice after seeing dr kline I left crying. I was very sick and sick people can be emotional but thats the job of a doctor to care for people having a hard time. And her bed side mannor was cold dismissive I would even go so far as to say one day she was nice the next I felt bullied by her I WOULD NEVER LET A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER SEE HER - UNLESS SHE WAS THERE LAST OPTION.

Dr. Debra Adler-Klein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.